Un-eraseable folder

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Wouterj
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Un-eraseable folder

Post by Wouterj »

Anyone have a clue why i cannot erase a folder i somehow downloaded in my downloads folder?
I got it downloading an rss feed, when i put the rss in somehow it started downloading the complete feed, corrected that now, but now i have this folder:
[02+41] - 'SOKO K�ln - S10E12 - Leiche zum Dessert - mkv - by Videomann.nfo.txt' - by Videomann (1+1)

This i've tried so far:

- Delete Folder: Error deleting files/folders (Ref. 5011)
- Rename folder, Error says: Path for Files / Folders does not exist ( Rev. 5028)
- moving the folder i wish to erase... Error says: Path for Files / Folders does not exist ( Rev. 5028)
- Empty download folder except for folder i want to erase, clear out all traces to programs using download folder, tried to erase the whole Download Folder through acces control, doesn't work, still sees ties to download centre / sabnzb / takeasy... even if I turn these apps off...

So how do i erase a folder that doesn't seem to exist, although it keeps giving me problems on all the programs using post processing...
Good one? I hope someone has an idea?
Thanks!
ho66es

Re: Un-eraseable folder

Post by ho66es »

608t
SphinctOr

Post by SphinctOr »

Have you updated to ADM 2.1?
I had those same issues, but File Explorer lets me delete them in ADM 2.1.
ganz

Post by ganz »

Wouterj wrote:I hope someone has an idea?
Have you tried to connect to the drive with windows explorer? There is a chance, that you will be able to rename the directory from there, and than delete it.
BR,
ganz
Wouterj

Post by Wouterj »

Thanks for all the repplies!

I tried Ho66es idea but failed at first, as the folder was not empty?! Ha weird, but anyway, dug a little deeper and became a Linux novice, Thanks Ho66es!

I tried several things like -rmdir -inum and also -rmdir -rf -inum for all the linux guys, but this wouldn't delete it,
so i just renamed the file in the end, which gave me the opportunity to delete it in the file Explorer of the asustor web interface!

Win!
thanks, that nasty folder was irritating me for a while now!
ho66es

Post by ho66es »

Wouterj wrote:Thanks for all the repplies!

I tried Ho66es idea but failed at first, as the folder was not empty?! Ha weird, but anyway, dug a little deeper and became a Linux novice, Thanks Ho66es!

I tried several things like -rmdir -inum and also -rmdir -rf -inum for all the linux guys, but this wouldn't delete it,
so i just renamed the file in the end, which gave me the opportunity to delete it in the file Explorer of the asustor web interface!

Win!
thanks, that nasty folder was irritating me for a while now!
well done that man!
608t

Return to “Download Center”