It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:39 am
All times are UTC + 8 hours

Download Centre AS 302T not working

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Download Centre AS 302T not working

Postby vol_com » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:32 pm

After setting up my Download Centre to download, a few hours later, when I accessed my Download Centre on my pc, the Downloads column i.e. "All'', ''Downloading'', ''Completed'', ''Active'' and ''Inactive'' did not detect any files (they registered as (0)). So I went to the App Central and reset the Download Centre app. Finally it detected the files and then continue downloading. This is very disruptive. Is there a solution to this? Let me know if more details are required.
vol_com

Re: Download Centre AS 302T not working

Postby Kerry » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:57 am

I have never encountered such situations even I download heavily. Maybe next time you run into such situation, you can get the health record file to Asustor support for analysis.
Kerry

Postby ho66es » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:39 am

I had this problem with the download center client on my windows pc, although the nas app showwed activity the pc client was unpredictable to put it nicely. I have switched to transmission Remote on the pc and it's a lot nicer, fast and reliable.
608t
ho66es

Postby vol_com » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Kerry wrote:I have never encountered such situations even I download heavily. Maybe next time you run into such situation, you can get the health record file to Asustor support for analysis.

Yeah I should do that. The problem still persist. I had to reset the app every time I access Download Centre. It's getting frustrating. All my downloads are halted because of this.
vol_com

Postby vol_com » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:57 pm

ho66es wrote:I had this problem with the download center client on my windows pc, although the nas app showwed activity the pc client was unpredictable to put it nicely. I have switched to transmission Remote on the pc and it's a lot nicer, fast and reliable.

Thanks for the suggestion.I will check out Transmission.
vol_com

Postby ho66es » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:45 pm

vol_com wrote:
ho66es wrote:I had this problem with the download center client on my windows pc, although the nas app showwed activity the pc client was unpredictable to put it nicely. I have switched to transmission Remote on the pc and it's a lot nicer, fast and reliable.

Thanks for the suggestion.I will check out Transmission.

download center is based on transmission, 'transmission remote' is just the pc client, you don't need to touch the server/NAS (for rss support I installed torrentwatch-x, works nicely with download center).
608t
ho66es

Return to Download Center