RSS feed doesn't update

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

nova999
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

RSS feed doesn't update

Post by nova999 »

Hi

I recently got Asustor 302T and have configure RSS feed to check on one of anime site but seem it's does not seem to refresh the feed automatically. I check D/C feed and see if anything been updated but it's still show the same shown as when I added the feed last night, however when I check the main site manually I know that new episode had been added since then. Also it doesn't seem to update the feed if I press update button

AMD version: 2.0.2.R9I1
D/C version: 1.0.3.r610

the feed I'm keeping track of is http://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss&cats=1_37&filter=2

Thank you
PlusPlus

Re: RSS feed doesn't update

Post by PlusPlus »

Hi

I added the rss feed you provided yesterday and got this result,
is this result correct?
螢幕快照 2013-10-11 下午6.59.45.png
螢幕快照 2013-10-11 下午6.59.45.png (138.92 KiB) Viewed 5205 times
nova999

Re: RSS feed doesn't update

Post by nova999 »

my rss haven't update for a while.... but if you leave it till tomorrow - and open rss again you might see the same files - which means it haven't update at all - that site have update for or less every hours =(

actually it seem you post a few hours ago... if u try to update the feed ...it might still shown the same file - it does not show any new file

it seem to retrive the file list when you added the feed for the first time - but does not update the list after that

Return to “Download Center”