RSS Feed/Filter Bug?

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Auberon2k
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

RSS Feed/Filter Bug?

Post by Auberon2k »

I just recently purchased my AS-608T, still learning the tricks to it. I have been trying things out to see if DC could replace my PC w/uTorrent for downloading from RSS feeds. I had configured a number of RSS feeds and some test filters yesterday. Today when I logged in to check on things I was happy to see that a few of my filters triggered and downloaded, but then noticed that all my configured Feeds and all the Filters are now gone, it's a clean slate. Any ideas? Did I do something wrong?
Steve@AST

Re: RSS Feed/Filter Bug?

Post by Steve@AST »

Hi Auberon2k,

May I have your ADM & DC version?
I also would like to replicate this issue at my site, could you please pm me the RSS feed that you input and the filter that you configured?

br.

Steve
ASUSTOR AS-602T
MacBook Air
iPhone 4s, New iPad, iPod nano
Auberon2k

Re: RSS Feed/Filter Bug?

Post by Auberon2k »

ADM updated an hour after I posted that, now running ADM 2.0.2.R922. DC 1.0.3.R610.
It's a brand new AS-608T, I only picked it up on Thursday last week.
I was trying to configure a filter for the show Bones from the showRSS main feed. It was odd because DC just seemed to wipe all 5 feeds I had configured and the filters, clean slate. I've re-entered them after the last post and they are sticking around now...

Return to “Download Center”