Ver 1.1.5.r1273 - downloaded files doesn't move from temp folder

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

a00sambe
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Ver 1.1.5.r1273 - downloaded files doesn't move from temp folder

Post by a00sambe »

Hi,
When I updated to version 1.1.5.r1273 I have the problem that all downloads stays in the temporary download folder and don´t move to the chosen folder when the download is done. The problem started with version 1.1.5.r1273

Please help ☺️ or confirm the problem

I don't want unistall and install the precious version that worked as I will loose alot of already finsished torrents that I'm seeding.
Thanks
tsadykov

Re: Ver 1.1.5.r1273 - downloaded files doesn't move from temp folder

Post by tsadykov »

I have another problem with the same ADA version - temporary files are created in the main folder despite another folder selected.
Used to work OK earlier
papptam

Re: Ver 1.1.5.r1273 - downloaded files doesn't move from temp folder

Post by papptam »

a00sambe wrote:Hi,
When I updated to version 1.1.5.r1273 I have the problem that all downloads stays in the temporary download folder and don´t move to the chosen folder when the download is done. The problem started with version 1.1.5.r1273

Please help ☺️ or confirm the problem

I don't want unistall and install the precious version that worked as I will loose alot of already finsished torrents that I'm seeding.
Thanks

Hi,

I have this problem too. Please help us to solve the problem.

Thanks!

Return to “Download Center”