it stopped working

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

lovk1y
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

it stopped working

Post by lovk1y »

hey guys,
i don't understand why it stopped download. it was working before, but now it doesn't! when i'm adding a torrent file and set folder it starts but nothing happening. no errors, nothing.
Nazar78

Re: it stopped working

Post by Nazar78 »

I'm no longer using this feature, just tried for fun when I first got the NAS more than a year ago. Think it stopped because it lost the incoming UPnP port connection. You can check/reapply in the ADM Settings -> Manual Connect -> EZ-Router -> Port Forwarding. I would prefer to set this port manually in the router instead rather than relying on UPnP NAT traversal because it could fail to map correctly.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
lovk1y

Post by lovk1y »

Nazar78 wrote:I'm no longer using this feature, just tried for fun when I first got the NAS more than a year ago. Think it stopped because it lost the incoming UPnP port connection. You can check/reapply in the ADM Settings -> Manual Connect -> EZ-Router -> Port Forwarding. I would prefer to set this port manually in the router instead rather than relying on UPnP NAT traversal because it could fail to map correctly.
thank you for the response!
i have port forwarding for download center in my router settings
Nazar78

Post by Nazar78 »

Erm from your previous screenshot, looks like there's no trackers and zero seeds? Not sure about peers though. I would suggest you try install using different app within the NAS to test like transmission or deluge.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response

Return to “Download Center”