Unknown error.: API Error

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

mqdennis168
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Unknown error.: API Error

Post by mqdennis168 »

Hi

I experience the download centre with error message likes " Unknown error.: API error" so that i can't download the files although I tried reinstall the Download Center v1.0.5.r1121. any solution will be advised. Thanks

Dennis
Wosto

Re: Unknown error.: API Error

Post by Wosto »

Download Center has had this issue as well as others for a while, I opened a ticket back in March 2020 and the response from Support is below. Haven't been able to use Download Center since the beginning of 2020...

"We have identified the issue as a search engine API change. But they have not got issue new API with updates. It will not be anytime soon until they give us the API. For now, manual import torrent seed can be used as a workaround to download them."

Download Center and Surveillance Center are the two apps I use most and neither of them work half the time, starting to rethink my next server purchase... :(
AS-604T - ADM 2.5.2

Return to “Download Center”