WINDOWS 10 APP STATUS

Its all about mobility. The place to be for all discussion about mobile apps.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

eldj74
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

WINDOWS 10 APP STATUS

Post by eldj74 »

Hi everyone,
I just created this topic to make a point about developing WINDOWS 10 APP!! I read same questions and answers about Windows app since 2013, and today 07/01/2016 there are still not news about it from ASUSTOR.

I want remember that there are more than 200.000.000 of Windows 10 users!! I think a this point there are not more excuse to do not have a UNIVERSAL WINDOWS APP.

Thank for all the people that will support this TOPIC!!! and thanks a lot ASUSTOR if they update us with official news about Windows APP.

Rodolfo Gozzo. - From Italy (i'm sorry for my english!!)
MikeG.6.5

Re: WINDOWS 10 APP STATUS

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Uhh... Doesn't Windows 10 have browsers? It must, as the machine I'm replying on is a Windows 10 device....

What specific application support do you feel we need with Windows apps we don't already have the functionality of now? Perhaps this is where we need to start the development, not in making ill-conceived applications, but in defining the need for the apps. What do you feel a dedicated Windows app can give you that using WinSCP and the ADM web interface can't?

This is the start of developing any application. Determine the need and then write the application to fill that need.

I personally, don't see a need for a Windows 10, MAC OS or any other application for these NASes. That doesn't mean that you feel differently. So, convince us of your needs and how a dedicated Windows app can benefit you.
Bingstroller

Post by Bingstroller »

Is it possible that this is in regard to Windows Mobile Phone Apps ? such as AiData, AiDownload etc
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Bingstroller wrote:.
Is it possible that this is in regard to Windows Mobile Phone Apps ? such as AiData, AiDownload etc
Maybe, until you read this: "200.000.000 of Windows 10 users!!" No way there are that many Windows Phone users out there... And he was asking for Win10, not mobile....
sys

Post by sys »

I am also using windows 10 and the windows utilities such as Asustor Control Center (ACC), Asustor download assistant (ADA), Asustor backup plan (ABP) are running quite well. Or it is the windows mobile app you are referring to? I do not have windows mobile phone now.
atsoerbo

Post by atsoerbo »

sys wrote:I am also using windows 10 and the windows utilities such as Asustor Control Center (ACC), Asustor download assistant (ADA), Asustor backup plan (ABP) are running quite well. Or it is the windows mobile app you are referring to? I do not have windows mobile phone now.
Windows 10 is now universal on both pc and phones, so hopefully we will get some apps soon!
--== atsoerbo==--
AS-602T...... among others.

Return to “Mobile Apps”