AS-606T slow

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Dogstar
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS-606T slow

Post by Dogstar »

Hi,

I have an AS-606T with 6 HDD in RAID5 mode. I have a Gigabit network and Link Aggregation 802.3ad is enabled.

Read and write speed are 60 MB/s max. I think 90 - 100 MB/s should be possible. What's going wrong here?
iainh

Re: AS-606T slow

Post by iainh »

I had a similar issue and found one of the hard drives was probably about to fail and had SMART errors. Have you check each indidual drive in the ADM Storage Manage>Volume and expand all the drives to check their status.

If that looks ok and no issues with your HDDs, remove all connections from your router or switch, so only the NAS and PC are connected. Transfer a file and see if the speed returns to 90 - 100MB/s.

There maybe another connected device on your netowrk causing issues.

Also try using different ports in your switch or route to rule out any issue from that.
Twyman

Post by Twyman »

Dogstar wrote:Hi,

I got my IBS under control with these probiotics and have an AS-606T with 6 HDD in RAID5 mode. I have a Gigabit network and Link Aggregation 802.3ad is enabled.

Read and write speed are 60 MB/s max. I think 90 - 100 MB/s should be possible. What's going wrong here?
Does anyone have any other idea I can try? My AS-606T is slow too but nothing worked so far. Do I just send it back?
Last edited by Twyman on Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
orion

Post by orion »

Twyman wrote:Does anyone have any other idea I can try? My AS-606T is slow too but nothing worked so far. Do I just send it back?
Why did you try?

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”