AS-602T Suddenly died, Please help

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

seti007
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS-602T Suddenly died, Please help

Post by seti007 »

Hi everyone, I haven an Asustor Nas which suddenly died a few days ago after many years of no issues. It has 2 x 4 terabyte hard drives in it. It was on ADm 3.x. but i can't remember the exact version. The blue power light is solid but the hard drive green light continues to flash. I've tried rebooting it with and without the hard drives and still the same result . There is also no output on the hdmi port. I'm able to access it only through the secondary network card and not the Primary one. I am able to SSH into it with user name admin/ admin but not with the username setup for the admin. I'm also able to SFTP into it and see all the directories listed. Browsing to the ip address results in an error telling me that it is uninitialized. if I try to proceed to initialize the unit it tells me that there are no drives available. I need some guidance and help. I've opened a ticket with a Asustor support but have not heard back from them yet. What can I try that i haven't already? Are there any guides that And help me resurrect this unit? I have some backups so Open to losing data and re initializing it. Is there any command I can run through SSH to force reinitialize it or reinstall the OS? Please help. thank you
orion

Re: AS-602T Suddenly died, Please help

Post by orion »

Sounds like a hardware issue. You'd better to wait for asustor responses.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”