AS604-T hangs on restart

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

PalleNygren
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS604-T hangs on restart

Post by PalleNygren »

My ASUSTOR AS-604T) , quite often, it just hangs on shutting down when I reboot it (either manually or via a scheduled restart). This is quite annoying since I have to restart it every now and then because of the administration web page stops responding.

I am on the lasted adm firmware (2.6.6.RCF2), but the issue has been present for at least the last two firmware updates.

It says shutting down in the display but then nothing else happens. Only way to get it back online is to hold the power butto for a few seconds, wait and then restart it.

Ideas anyone?
orion

Re: AS604-T hangs on restart

Post by orion »

Oops, my AS-304T is working fine. I think you should report it to asustor: https://support.asustor.com/. I guess they should be able to gather more detailed information from your NAS remotely.
MikeG.6.5

Re: AS604-T hangs on restart

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

To clarify something Orion said.... they will need you to be logged into a PC with a TeamViewer session to get that info. They can NOT log into your NAS remotely unless you enable this. And I advise no one to turn on remote SSH unless they know exactly what they are doing and the possible security ramifications of doing it.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”