602t does not work

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

rom
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

602t does not work

Post by rom »

Hello everyone I have a huge problem suddenly my 602t does not light up more.
Sorry only light up the LEDs light up but do not charge anything. A month ago he broke a hdd and replaced. Then a seventh ago and I broke another hdd and are waiting to replace it. The nas been updated approximately 20 days ago.
Help me I'm desperate all the videos of my children and I would not know how to recover them.
Tell me how to solve if there is a guide.
Sorry for my English I'm Italian and I used the google translator.
MikeG.6.5

Re: 602t does not work

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

So you lost a HDD a month ago, and before that lost one 7 months ago? And you replaced one of them, but haven't replaced the other yet?

Depending on the raid mode you set up, you may still have all of your videos when you replace the second dead drive. Without knowing a bit more it's hard to say, though. Remember, Raid is not the same as a backup. If you don't have those videos backed up some place, they are definitely at risk of being lost, regardless of the raid system you have going on.
rom

Post by rom »

no first it broke last month and another seven days ago. The green LED always flashes. what news you need?
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

I think you misunderstand. It's not so much what I need, it's what YOU need. You need another HDD in your system to replace the defunct one. And then you need to see if your data is still there after the drive's are done rebuilding the array.

I'm going to go out on a limb though, and say you probably lost your movies. The NAS you have only has 2 drive bays in it, and fault tolerance in Raids doesn't kick in until you have 3 or more drives with the higher level of raid that those cover. If you don't have those videos on another drive/device someplace they are very likely gone.
orion

Post by orion »

I think we cannot make sure of your data on your HDDs. Normally your data should be fine if your HDD is fine. Based on your LED status, it might be caused by NAS, rather than HDDs. I think you should send a support request to asustor to check it. http://support.asustor.com/

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”