Help Needed for Let's Encrypt

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.
Gene Coleman
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Help Needed for Let's Encrypt

Post by Gene Coleman »

I am trying to create a certificate with Let's Encrypt through ZeroSSL since I cannot get the new feature in the OS to work. ZeroSSL is asking to insert 2 files in the webroot directory with verification code. Does anybody know exactly where this file goes and does the file itself need to be named with the code or should the file contain the code? Here is the verbiage used on the ZeroSSL page with the instructions:

"To verify domain ownership using HTTP verification, you will need to create appropriate files with specific text strings under your "webroot/.well-known/acme-challenge/" directory, where "webroot" is the main directory with your website pages. Please make sure that the files you have created are actually accessible (by clicking the links below in the File column) and have proper content before clicking "Next"."

I have created the required folders (/.well-known/acme-challenge/") in the volume1/Web directory and created files named with the code but that does not work. I am using a No-Ip domain but I don't believe that is the problem. Any help would be appreciated!

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”