AS606 - Certificate Manager - Let's Encrypt

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

bobby_light
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS606 - Certificate Manager - Let's Encrypt

Post by bobby_light »

Hi!

I'm trying to create a Let's Encrypt certificate, and it seems pretty straight forward, but I can't get it to work.

First off, I've got a domain from no-ip, *.dynns.com (payed). Do they work? If not, what should I be getting?

The message I'm getting (roughly translated from Norwegian): " *.dynns.com er invalid. Make sure the domain name can be connected to through port 80 (Ref. 5041)."

I tried to forward port 80 to my Asustor, but that didn't help. Is there any other settings I'm missing? Sorry if missing something very obvious here.... :?

Any help is much appreciated! :)

-bobby light
BloodyCactus

Re: AS606 - Certificate Manager - Let's Encrypt

Post by BloodyCactus »

if by *.dynns.com your trying to get a wildcard dns, letsencrypt does not support wild card dns entries.
bobby_light

Post by bobby_light »

Aah... no, I just didn't want to write my full address. I'm sorry for the confusion :oops:

Lets say it's blight.dynns.com
BloodyCactus

Post by BloodyCactus »

dynns.com (aka noip.com) is rate limited by how many domains can be registered per day I believe.

if you dont hit the rate limit you should be able to get a cert, so the question is then do you have a firewall or something else blocking port 443?

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”