Hibernation System Event Notifications

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

feejai
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Hibernation System Event Notifications

Post by feejai »

I just updated my AS-608T to firmware 2.6.0.R4R1. Since the upgrade, I am now receiving System Event Notifications when my disks come out of hibernation (1 email per disk, 8 emails each time). Is there an easy way to turn off this particular notification? This didn't happen prior to the latest firmware update.

Thank you :)
feejai

Re: Hibernation System Event Notifications

Post by feejai »

Wow, thanks for your help Asustor. Doesn't look like anyone is looking at these forums to help out and/or no more love for those of us who purchase the first gen servers and supported you from the beginning :evil:
MikeG.6.5

Re: Hibernation System Event Notifications

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

This has been discussed through out the forums in great detail already, hence why no one replied to your original post specifically. And this issue is resolved in the last update, 2.6.1.R5H1, which now turns off these notifications.

This was put in because of some systems not going to sleep as the owners wanted, so the developers put this in to try narrowing down the likely problem. Yes, it's a pain in the tailbone. No, it's not life threatening. Yes, it has helped some folks figure out why there systems weren't sleeping. No, it hasn't resolved the problems for everyone.

Other things were put in during this last update, and unless you dig for it, and enable the option, I doubt you will even find this new feature.

It's been resolved and should no longer be a problem for you after updating the ADM.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”