AS-604T Power Scheduling NOT functioning properly

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.
Hans
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS-604T Power Scheduling NOT functioning properly

Post by Hans »

:?:

Hi all, I have (for some time now) been using Power Scheduling in my AS-604T and (regardless of the ADM version) it continues to be unreliable. When active and online and it reaches a set time at night (e.g. 11.00 PM) then it nicely switches off. No problem. However, I have also set it to restart at a certain time in the morning (e.g. 9:00 AM) on all weekdays! The strange thing is that it does restart on most mornings but sometimes it doesn't (even if the night before it nicely switched off according to schedule).

I am aware of the fact that various apps can influence the online/offline behaviour of the NAS but I cannot explain the irregularity; why NOT restart on Thursday morning and YES on all other mornings??

Anyone with a similar problem or possible solutions/suggestions?

Thanks!
MDPlatts

Re: AS-604T Power Scheduling NOT functioning properly

Post by MDPlatts »

Hans

Post by Hans »

Thanks!
sys

Post by sys »

I tried with the new 2.5.2 beta, the power schedule seems to be correct now after my test these days. U may give it a try.
Hans

Post by Hans »

Ok, thanks, I'll give it a try.

UPDATE 2 JAN 2016: I have installed the 2.5.2.BCO2 Beta and re-installed power settings (power on / power off). Let's give it a few days to see if it works..
Hans

Post by Hans »

Ok, update: having tested the new beta 2.5.2.BCO2 for more than a week......YES, it works! All seems to be fine now. Let's hope it stays that way. Thanks for the repairs.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”