Network Recycle Bin

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

billsargent
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Network Recycle Bin

Post by billsargent »

Hi,

I've been trying to figure out where you enable the network recycle bin. In Settings / Network Recycle Bin, there is no option at all to enable it... Just a tick box that sets the option to allow only members of the Administrators group access to it, and the rules to permanently deleting files.

I could have swore there was a tick box here before to enable it.

I have an AS-604T running 2.5.0.RA73 firmware.

Bill
lanimul

Re: Network Recycle Bin

Post by lanimul »

In access control under shared folders

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
billsargent

Post by billsargent »

Well.... there it is... Thanks so much for the help :)
Jagstyles

Post by Jagstyles »

Not familiar with the network recycle bin, what's the purpose behind it??
lanimul

Post by lanimul »

"The Network Recycle Bin mechanism has been updated in ADM 2.5 and is now based on individual shared folders rather than storage volumes. According to their needs, users can decide whether or not to enable a Network Recycle Bin for each individual shared folder, enjoying added configuration flexibility. Files that are moved to the Recycle Bin maintain their original directory structure, allowing added convenience should users need to search for already deleted files. The simple one-click restore function will restore selected files to their original directory path while conveniently maintaining all properties and permissions settings."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”