Problem with automatic turning off NAS 602T-65DB

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.
stepan.ts
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Problem with automatic turning off NAS 602T-65DB

Post by stepan.ts »

Hi,

I have a problem with automatic turning off. System shooting down .. but after few minutes nothing happend, NAS is still alive. You can log into NAS, but after login on you can see "Message - system is shooting down" and cant do anything else. I have to manually shoot down by using button on hardware.

Only problem is, that I am not everytime home. And when I want to automaticly turn off in the night and also power on by day, I am not able to use it all the time.

Any ideas what can help?

Thanks

http://www.rajce.net/a11858481
Jan65

Re: Problem with automatic turning off NAS 602T-65DB

Post by Jan65 »

must be a service, that is running, and that prevents the nas from shutting down.
Asustor has made a list of possible problem-makers.
The list can be found, if you search Google - with for instance keywords: "adm sleep prevent".
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Set up an S3 power save mode? Then you can schedule the NAS going up or going down. You don't say what version of the ADM you are running, and I know there were a couple that had problems with S3, as well as shutting down completely. An upgrade might be in order, to get the functionality.
callifo

Post by callifo »

Have you created any custom start-up scripts? It seems that the NAS wont shutdown if you don't have a corresponding stop command for the start.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”