Latest ADM update, now no access to Web UI

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

converse420
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Latest ADM update, now no access to Web UI

Post by converse420 »

I upgraded to the latest version of ADM today, all services and shares seem to be operational, but I cannot access the Web UI, all I get when I launch from control center is the blue backgound, but none of the icons for apps and services. I can SSH to the box, but I'm not familiar enough with linux to troubleshoot the issue!

The unit is a 608, the update is ADM 2.0.2 (R8S1)

Help!
beccsjb

Re: Latest ADM update, now no access to Web UI

Post by beccsjb »

have you also lost network shares?
ho66es

Post by ho66es »

you could restart from control center or from the front of the box using the lcd and buttons
608t
beccsjb

Post by beccsjb »

converse420, if you are still having trouble, i think it may be something to do with an IP change.. Ive just noticed that my NAS has lost its static IP address that was set and it has changed over to a dynamic (DHCP) address random....

When i go into settings it also wont let me change its IP address, give me error Ref. 5802.

Try look at your DHCP tables to try find the unit there.
converse420

Post by converse420 »

Externally, the box works fine, I cam access shares and start and stop the box using control centre. The issue is purely that I can't load the web ui to use apps or change detailed settings.
If it is relevant, I've noticed that the URL when launching from control Center seems different and a bit random....
ho66es

Post by ho66es »

try simple url http://192.168.1.4:8000 where 192.168.1.4 is your nas ip
608t
converse420

Post by converse420 »

OK, after further tests, everything works fine on my PC usining Internet Explorer or Firefox and on My Mac using Safari. Firefox (on Mac) however gives me the problems I've decribed and any attempt to clear cache's etc fails to resolve the problem.

So in short it's a local problem (on my Mac), not an issue with the 608, although it may be worth noting that this only became an issue after the upgrade, so it would be interesting to know if anyone experiences a similar issue?

D

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”