608T Unresponsive

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.
Dr Ace
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

608T Unresponsive

Post by Dr Ace »

My 608T became unresponsive this afternoon and required a power toggle to get it back.
  • There was no particular load on the system at the time (although I had transferred about 0.5TB of data over the network an hour or so earlier).
  • Lost connection from my Windows PCs and was not able to connect to the admin page on 8000.
  • Disk lights were illuminated but not flashing
  • Pressing any of the buttons caused the display to illuminate but no text shown
In the end I resorted to a power cycle to get the system back.

There's nothing in the logs and the system seems to be performing normally now. It may be a one off but is there anything I should be watching out for and is there anyway of checking that no file corruption occurred due to me cycling the power?

thx
James.W@AST

Re: 608T Unresponsive

Post by James.W@AST »

Hi there,

Can you please go to [System Information] > [Dr. ASUSTOR], click [Export Health Record] and PM it to me?

or next time when the same problem happens again, please go generating the Health Record after you can access it again.
To Infinity and Beyond!

Friends of My AS-606T: (RAID 5 with WD Black 2TB * 4, WD Red 2TB * 2)
MacBook Air (10.8) & Self-assembled Windows PC (Windows 7)
iPhone 4S (iOS 6) & iPad 2 (iOS 6)
Boxee Box, Logitech Squeezebox Duet
SONY HT-CT150 Sound Bar (Connected directly to the NAS via HDMI)
CISCO Linksys E4200
rbatista204

Post by rbatista204 »

i have a 604T that is doing the same thing any suggestions? i posted it in a different thread
"ADM 2.0.2.R823 Constant disconnects "
dvesto7

Post by dvesto7 »

Hello!

I had the same problem, but I think I found a fix; I disabled the UPnP Server V2 and since then I had no disconnects anymore.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”