UPnP/NAT-PMP broken on AirPort Extreme?

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.
JRBTempe
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

UPnP/NAT-PMP broken on AirPort Extreme?

Post by JRBTempe »

Is anyone else suddenly unable to use EZ-Router or Cloud Connect following yesterday's 1.0.5.R1E2 update? I've had no problems with it on my current-gen AirPort Extreme until after the update, when my Cloud Connect address stopped working. I logged out but now it refuses to apply the setting at all, complaining:

"No UPnP/NAT-PMP router found or your router does not have UPnP/NAT-PMP enabled."

Nothing has changed with my setup on the AirPort Extreme and a restart of my AS-606T seems to have no effect. Any ideas?
JRBTempe

Re: UPnP/NAT-PMP broken on AirPort Extreme?

Post by JRBTempe »

For other AirPort Extreme users who might find there way here, ASUSTOR support confirmed the problem and a fix is on the way:
Thanks for your kind mail. We have noticed this issue after releasing 1.0.5.R1E2. We will fix it right away and should be able to release the solution asap! Thanks very much for your kind feedback. We are very very sorry for this glitch.
James.S@AST

Re: UPnP/NAT-PMP broken on AirPort Extreme?

Post by James.S@AST »

Hi there,

We have just released the 1.0.6 R1G4. Please apply the firmware live update and see if the Cloud Connect and EZ-Router have come back.
For any problem you have, please let us know. We are standing by with the best we can!

Pixar
I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.

Storage: AS-604T
Network: Belkin N1 Wireless/F5D8231
Laptop: ASUS Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate
Media Player: HP NC6000& Wii & ASUSTOR NAS with Boxee App
Portable: HTC EVO 3D& The New iPad

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”