AS-602T Unable To Start Debian Under Linux Center

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

huffie
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS-602T Unable To Start Debian Under Linux Center

Post by huffie »

I'm currently using AS-602T with ADM Version 3.5.7.RJR1, have installed Debian 8 Server, Debian 10 Desktop and Debian 10 Server, however, when I click on "Enable" I got "Failed to start the container (Ref. 5401)". Can someone enlighten me what does this mean and where can I refer to the log file for more details? Thanks.
Nazar78

Re: AS-602T Unable To Start Debian Under Linux Center

Post by Nazar78 »

The LXC in ADM version only permits one container to run at one time. Unlike the original LXC, the logs for ADM version are useless as the verbosity are left out. This error could be misconfiguration of cgroups, network interface or internal corrupted configs. Did the first container, whichever it was, ran when you first installed? Suggest you uninstall, reboot then reinstall. Install only one of them to test i.e. debian 10 desktop. Edited: Also possibly try start the NAS without Virtualbox and/or docker enabled if you have them.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
huffie

Post by huffie »

Ok, perhaps I didn't phrase it properly in my initial post, apologies. Initially I tried running 10 Server, I got the error upon first installed and proceeded to install 10 Desktop and gotten the same error. Uninstalled the Linux Center, installed 8 Server and I'm still encountering the same error. I've just uninstall Linux Center and installed 10 Desktop and still getting the same error. Have tried to look up Ref 5401 on Google but unable to find anything.
Nazar78

Post by Nazar78 »

NP. Yeah this error like mostly any other Asustor NAS error only Asustor knows how to decipher. I've seen this error before but only after wrong tweaks and only rebooting helps. If rebooting doesn't solve the issue, I suggest you contact Asustor Support directly open a ticket.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
huffie

Post by huffie »

Thanks Nazar for the prompt response.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”