Newbie questions

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Sidecut
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Newbie questions

Post by Sidecut »

Hi:

I recently purchased a AS6604T and have a couple of questions.

1) I would like to txfer data from external hard drives by connecting them to the NAS unit directly. On ADM when I go to External Devices, I can see the drive. However, when I go to the File Explorer and click on external drives nothing appears. I have tried the USB ports on the front and the back of the NAS unit. I have the latest ADM update and running Mac OSX 10.15.7.

2) When I try to open ADM Control Center via wireless on my network, my browser (Chrome) warns me that the connection is not private and "the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials." Even in advanced mode, I can't proceed. I can connect fine via a wired connection.

Thanks so much for the help.
orion

Re: Newbie questions

Post by orion »

I guess the file system on the external device is not recognized by your NAS. What's the file system?

Try to clean browser's cache and cookies.
Sidecut

Re: Newbie questions

Post by Sidecut »

Thanks for the help Orion. It was the file system. I tried a different drive and it works perfectly. I am able to get the other files over just by connecting the drive via a computer and connecting directly without the Control Center App.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”