AS-604T - ADM 3.5.0.R5D3 - Power scheduling not working!

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Hans
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: AS-604T - ADM 3.5.0.R5D3 - Power scheduling not working!

Post by Hans »

Finally, two months after the original bug alarm, this new update seems to work. Power scheduling works again on my AS-604T (as it should always have done). Thank you Asustor and please make sure not to mess this up again with a future ADM update. By the way, it seems that there are still people with this or another model that still have the power scheduling and/or hibernation problems. Please fix this!

Regards,
Hans
wi8iw

Post by wi8iw »

This latest Firm Ware has not fixed power schedule issue.
And Can not register MAC address for WOL too.
Hans

Post by Hans »

23 July 2020 ....ADM v3.5.1.R7E4....POWER SCHEDULING STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!

A few days ago, after having moved to this latest firmware version, the power schedule on my NAS seemed to work. However, is does NOT. At best, my NAS switches off but it does so randomly, it does or it doesn't. It is unreliable. The schedule makes the NAS start at its proper time but switching off was and still is chaotic and non-functioning.

ASUSTOR, FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!

Thanks in advance, again,
Hans

:!: :!: :!:
Brash

Post by Brash »

as-608T same problem still not working
Nestagor

Post by Nestagor »

The latest update from today (3.5.1.R8C1) seems to have failed fixing this again. How can I tell when it just installed? The Activity Monitor doesn't load and cannot see the status of the system - that was the issue also before. So I guess as it doesn't see a thing it cannot use the power scheduling or the standby modes. We'll see tomorrow if I am right - my NAS are scheduled to shut down at 2am so if they are up and running tomorrow morning nothing has changed... :?

Edit: Yep - didn't shut down, issue still persists.
Shawn.S@AST

Post by Shawn.S@AST »

Hi munaman, wi8iw, callifo, jlynton, Nestagor,

Can you help to let me know your NAS model? I want to know if all are AS-6 series.
This can help to speed up the tracking. Thanks a lot.
Nestagor

Post by Nestagor »

Version 3.5.2.RAG2 (current one) seems to have fixed the issue on both my AS-608T. System Information is back and also suspend, sleep and power off via settings is working fine. :)

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”