AS-604T - Inactive After Firmware Update

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.
steamship
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: AS-604T - Inactive After Firmware Update

Post by steamship »

A very detailed suggestion list, thanks. I'm bound to have a USB keyboard/mouse lying around somewhere that I haven't binned, so will start with that and see what transpires.

EDIT: Found a set last night, so set it up. Am still running Plex, so now have to wait and see what happens.
steamship

Re: AS-604T - Inactive After Firmware Update

Post by steamship »

It's been a while since I updated this, but now seems like the appropriate time to do so.

I did locate a USB keyboard and mouse and plugged it all in. Not the most responsive via the TV, but it was working. On the next inactive session, I switched on the TV and changed to the relevant HDMI port, but even that was unresponsive. Since then, what I've been doing is going into the ADM last thing at night and disabling Plex. I would then enable it again the following evening when I wanted to watch something, and it's been working fine.

That was until this morning when I noticed something else, but I'll post about that in another thread.

As ever, many thanks to Nazar78 for helping.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”