Missing Retroarch

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

DisasterIncarnate
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Missing Retroarch

Post by DisasterIncarnate »

installed retroarch and there is no means to launch it, either from the portal or adm, app store says tis installed but neither screens show any icon to run it, is there a fix/solution for thsi anywhere?

Re: Missing Retroarch

Post by chocolate »

You must connect your NAS to a display via HDMI, if not starts up automatically, then just start up ASUSTOR portal on your NAS first, then it will show up on display
DisasterIncarnate

Re: Missing Retroarch

Post by DisasterIncarnate »

chocolate wrote:You must connect your NAS to a display via HDMI, if not starts up automatically, then just start up ASUSTOR portal on your NAS first, then it will show up on display
did all that, the issue i had was there was it did not show up via browser/adm or via hdmi/portal, cant launch what you cant see/click, avoiding using it now anyways, retroarch breaks my usb keyboard/mouse as per this thread, viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12203

simply uninstalled retroarch as another non functioning app, doesnt show up and when its installed it breaks usb devices for me.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”