It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:09 am
All times are UTC + 8 hours

HDMI - "no signal"

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Re: HDMI - "no signal"

Postby timpware » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:47 am

it boots up. its running, but no HDMI. also, the green light comes on the LAN port (#1) and stays on, doesnt blink or go off. Anyway, that's my point, I have no choices, support said they couldn't help me *period* since I was a few days out of the warranty period. I did offer to pay. Said there was nothing I could do.
timpware

Postby orion » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:55 am

timpware wrote:it boots up. its running, but no HDMI. also, the green light comes on the LAN port (#1) and stays on, doesnt blink or go off. Anyway, that's my point, I have no choices, support said they couldn't help me *period* since I was a few days out of the warranty period. I did offer to pay. Said there was nothing I could do.

If NAS is working, you should go to ADM web page. Try to uninstall asustor portal app, then re-install it.
orion

Postby foggy69 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:22 pm

On my AS6204T, I can see the BIOS information when I start the NAS box on my TV that is connected via HDMI.
Does the BIOS use a different method of connecting with a HDMI device than the ADM?
foggy69

Postby orion » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 am

foggy69 wrote:On my AS6204T, I can see the BIOS information when I start the NAS box on my TV that is connected via HDMI.
Does the BIOS use a different method of connecting with a HDMI device than the ADM?

You should install Asustor Portal app from ADM AppCentral. After that, you can utilize HDMI output functionality.
orion

Postby foggy69 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:12 am

orion wrote:
foggy69 wrote:On my AS6204T, I can see the BIOS information when I start the NAS box on my TV that is connected via HDMI.

You should install Asustor Portal app from ADM AppCentral. After that, you can utilize HDMI output functionality.

I already use Portal and Kodi.
I was just wondering that if the OP could see the BIOS screens, it might be helpful in the fault finding of the problem.
foggy69

Previous

Return to [Official] For AS-60X Series