AS5002T Timeout Issues

Looking for discussion about hardware compatibility? Look no further.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

sksbir
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: AS5002T Timeout Issues

Post by sksbir »

You are using Xcopy over a network disk ? This is the worst method to do that : smb is inefficient for doing that. Did you made a try with FTP ?

Out of that, your problem sounds to me to be an inactivity delay problem, but on the client side ( I mean : your PC ). I suggest you to disable any sleeping option in your power management and try again.

Did you try an xcopy from one computer to the other ?
Boatman

Post by Boatman »

I've been away and not at the home computer for a while. Thanks for the replys. Support is going to remote in an take a look after I send the the connection information today.
By the way when the activity stops all lights are OFF. No power management is turned on on any of the computers on the network - no sleep, no hibernate, only monitor turned off after one hour.
I have two other NAS hooked up to the network and they do not behave this way. Both of other brands but setup the same way and they each connect their mapped drives and stay connected all day - without having to reconnect the mapped drives or wait for any units to power up.
As far as I can see they are all setup the same way as far as connections, power management, etc.
Let you know what support finds after they run their analysis.
jimlan

Post by jimlan »

Realizing this thread is 3 years old... I have the same issue with a 6302.. Been trying to get help from Tech Support for about 2 weeks and still not fixed.....

If you are still on here, how did this get resolved?

Return to “Hardware Compatibility”