UPS choice

Looking for discussion about hardware compatibility? Look no further.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Saltrams
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

UPS choice

Post by Saltrams »

I searched and found not one single result for UPS in the Forums; is it just me that finds that odd?

I want to get an UPS for my 7004T. It will have 2 x 16TB Seagate Ironwolf Pro HDDs in a mirrored RAID array and 2 further Ironwolf drives as MyArchive drives (capacity will vary with what I swap-in).
I am aware of the maths involved to find out what power draw all this will take but I was hoping that community members might have opinions & favourites (or not) about what is a good choice (or not).
Maybe I'm in the wrong topic, I just thought it suited here best :?
ilike2burnthing

Re: UPS choice

Post by ilike2burnthing »

Keywords must be greater than 3 characters, hence getting no results for UPS. You can get around this by adding a wildcard to the end of the search term - UPS*. Unfortunately that means you also get matches for upset, upstream, etc. but it's your best option.
Saltrams

Post by Saltrams »

Thanks for that. I'll try "uninterruptible power supply" and "battery backup", which might lead me to something useful!
SlimTech

Post by SlimTech »

I have the AS6604T and AS6508T both connected on a single APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1500, 1500VA. The UPS can last about 180 minutes idle and 60 minutes when both are working.
Hope this helps a bit.

Return to “Hardware Compatibility”