FTP not resuming / no scheduler

FTP Explorer is an FTP client that allows your ASUSTOR NAS to directly connect to and transfer files from FTP sites. Its intuitive interface is able to display the connected FTP site's file and directory structure allowing you to transfer files via drag and drop. FTP Explorer supports resuming downloads, the deleting of remote files, an FTP site manager and also FTPS connections which allow you to enjoy secure file transfers.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

tesa
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

FTP not resuming / no scheduler

Post by tesa »

Hi i have a asustor AS1002T nas and have the following 2 problems,

The standard pre loaded "backup & restore" app has a scheduler and ftp.. the scheduler works fine but the resume downloads does not work on any of the settings namely"if file exists " (skip/overwrite/overwirte if modified).

There is a app called "FTP Explorer" that you can download in the app centre, it has the same settings namely "if file exists " (skip/overwrite/overwirte if modified) and is set to "if file exists - overwirte if modified"
and resume works but it has no scheduler.

I want to backup my my files with ftp and resume on a schedule and it would be nice if both these apps can get modified/patched as mentioned above.
I want to streamline and automate my backups and the ftp is my best option

Is there any other 3rd party "arm" apps that can do this on the nas ? or am i doing somthing wrong ?

Thanks in Advance

Return to “FTP Explorer”