VPN suggestion to use with NAS

Got a question about our NAS utilities? The answer lies within.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

SagarPrakash
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: VPN suggestion to use with NAS

Post by SagarPrakash »

There are so many VPN services but here I only suggest those which are secure and to use with NAS.
ExpressVPN
Surfshark
NordVPN
Cyberghost
To learn more visit: https://www.thevpnexperts.com/ ;)
Oliver James199331

Post by Oliver James199331 »

Ford Henly wrote:Try https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/fastest-vpn-service/ for selecting vpns for NAS. I bought one from here and it works best for streaming purpose.

Your suggestion helped me a lot, thanks buddy! :D
muhammadummar1988

Post by muhammadummar1988 »

DavidHen wrote:I am eagerly looking out for cheap VPNs that I can invest into to use with NAS for extra security and encrypted connection, which is my huge concern these days. Any kind of help will be appreciated, you can also tell about your VPN setup, to take inspiration from
I think the cheapest one among all the quality VPNs is Surfshark but I would recommend ExpressVPN or NordVPN. ExpressVPN is quite expensive so you should go with NordVPN. These two have even discussed it on their official website about how to set up a VPN on Asustor. But keep one thing in mind, different VPN services are better for different countries, so you should be aware of which country vpns are better for your location. Read as much as possible before coming to a conclusion.
brucelee2019

Post by brucelee2019 »

I recommend using surfshark. After comparing several top VPNs, I found that surfshark is the most cost-effective.
Its security, speed are very good, and it supports countless devices to connect at the same time. The price is also cheaper than other VPNs.
I also use surfshark all the time.
Hope it helps you.
Find best vpn for you :https://www.topvpnguides.com/
StevenBrown

Post by StevenBrown »

Free vpn is not the solution here as encryption and privacy is more important and that is why i always prefer to read a complete guide about vpn first then choose any top Notch VPN service like ivacy, expressvpn or surfshark. They provide most secure environment and i have been working in a privacy firm so we always use such VPN service to test different samples and for our routine activities. I would prefer Ivacy in terms of pricce as it is quite cheap. You can get more insights in a comprehensive ivacy vpn review. You can see some great security features as well encryption level.
Last edited by StevenBrown on Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
edward01

Post by edward01 »

Hi. You're right, security and encryption is a huge issue lately and I agree with a few comments on here. I'd strongly advise you to look up some user reviews based on what you require. However, if I'd recommend anything it would be Surfshark since it's budgeted. You can also look up more reliable sources leading you to other great VPN deals. That's what I did when I needed a streaming VPN
radun

Post by radun »

Yes, you could raise your game and setting up a NAS this doesn't require a lot of power. It's on 24/7 so you can get that ratio up (you do seed, right?!). And as you willing to keep your NAS "hidden" when downloading, then you can install a VPN client. Then set up pfSense to VPN all traffic on a particular VLAN, like the one the NAS is connected to. No more fiddling while streaming with Netflix, D+, HBO Now or BT clients on your Win machine no matter which region your setup is based..
ASUSTOR NAS ~online privacy
Jeremy Williams

Post by Jeremy Williams »

Selecting the best VPN depends upon the country you are residing in. If you are living in Canada, experts suggest we use ExpressVPN but if we are residing in Taiwan than NordVPN is better. It depends a lot on the country of your residence. Although ExpressVPN is a bit expensive it is the finest VPN(Overall) at the moment.
Jeremy Williams

Post by Jeremy Williams »

You should also consider using PureVPN if ExpressVPN is too expensive for you to afford.
DarleneChapman

Post by DarleneChapman »

Alex11 wrote:I recommend FastestVPN. Firstly, it produces great speed resutls and super strong ecrtyption along with supporting the widest range of protocols. Secondly, it also supports up to 20+ devices inlcuding NAS. Just putting out my positive experience with it. You could also take a look at an extensive review that could further help you.
Really that's a great but............ if this website not doing a paid promotions....

Return to “NAS Utilities”