Install and enable APCu for Owncloud (Or any other cache supported by Owncloud)

Got a question about our NAS utilities? The answer lies within.
Falken
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Install and enable APCu for Owncloud (Or any other cache supported by Owncloud)

Post by Falken »

Hi!

I have tried numerous times to install and enable APCu for Owncloud on my AS7004T, without any success. It seems like the filesystem and commands available for the Asustor system differs from what the different guides are using. (Linux).

Well, does any of you have the time to supply a short guide to how I can manage to get a cache running for my Owncloud users - I would be extremely thank full, you cant even imagine.

Thank you very much. /
Falken
Last edited by Falken on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
sksbir

Re: Install and enable APCu for Owncloud

Post by sksbir »

Hi
I never found how to do that.
serveral months before, I decided to stop using owncloud has NAS application and reinstalled it on a virtual machine running fedora server on the same NAS.
Falken

Re: Install and enable APCu for Owncloud

Post by Falken »

Thank you for your reply!

I guess it is an alternative to fire it up running on a virtual machine, but I think that the road too that point is going to be more complicated than what it should be to set up a proper, working cache for Owncloud.

Does Mike know anything about this? I have noticed a certain glow for Asustor from your part, that I got to admit that I feel my self. Lets put it like this, I am learning the system all along finding solutions for almost everything over time.

But, the cache side of things requires assistance. So, Mike? Anyone?

If not APCu, any cache of the ones supported by Owncloud.

Thank you in advance.

Return to “NAS Utilities”