New patches for Control Center & Backup Plan

Got a question about our NAS utilities? The answer lies within.
SPOinNS
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

New patches for Control Center & Backup Plan

Post by SPOinNS »

There are new patches available for the NAS utilities Control Center & Backup Plan. Other utilities like Download Center, etc. may also have new patches available but I don't use them so I'm not sure.

Announcements are usually made in the News section of this website but there is no mention of these patches yet.

New versions:
Asustor Control Center 2.1.1.3210
Asustor Backup Plan 2.0.0.15070

These versions are updates applicable to my AS-204TE. I can't speak to their applicability to other models.
MikeG.6.5

Re: New patches for Control Center & Backup Plan

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

The only place I know of that consistently has news about patches or updates to programs is the Facebook page. And since I hate FB with a purple passion....

Vera posts a few things here, usually off the FB page, as well. Then we have had another member that actually copied/pasted the entire FB announcements to the app sub forums. I guess he needed to make sure we all saw it. Whenever I asked him for first hand reports of how the install went, if there were bugs, etc. he never replied. It's the same guy that posted to every forum and sub on the boards once. For a while he had a hella large post count... (I personally thought he should have been banned for it, but what do I know.)
SPOinNS

Re: New patches for Control Center & Backup Plan

Post by SPOinNS »

I hear ya Mike. I refuse to have anything to do with Facebook. I suspect that makes us outliers though.

I usually find out about patches, new software, etc. by checking the 'News' tag in the black footer banner of the homepage.

Vera is pretty good at announcing most new releases and updates but if something gets by her then it usually won't get announced at all.

I found the patches mentioned in my post by accident and thought it was worth mentioning.

It is a community forum - we should help each other when possible. I know you lead by example on that point.

Return to “NAS Utilities”