AiFoto 3 not playing videos

Got a question about our NAS utilities? The answer lies within.
JHASUSTOR
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AiFoto 3 not playing videos

Post by JHASUSTOR »

Hello again,
Since my last postings about the CPU stuck at 99% and having multiple login attempts from unknown addresses, I've since changed my network settings from default to those recommended by great forum members and applied an ADM update that I think played a great part in the CPU utilization (now ranging from 0% to 20% at idle).

Now that the device seems to be running better, I've recently loaded it with a few terabytes of kids photos and videos. The AiFoto displays thumbnails of both the photos and videos (mainly MP4 videos). The photos load properly. But when I click the thumbnail of the video, the video does not play and I have this message:
"The location https://192.168.x.x:7777 /apps/photogallery/download_photogallery .cgi?act=download_single_file&imageID =v1:132604479&sid=jKifX7ytlwkmbsjb cannot be played."

I have FFMPEG installed. Is there any other settings that I'm missing or services needed to be activated to play the video? Per AiMaster, the only services I have active is Windows File Service and RSync Server. Do I need either of these on or do I need to turn on any other service?

Thank you.
orion

Re: AiFoto 3 not playing videos

Post by orion »

Android phone? Did you install MX Player on your phone?
JHASUSTOR

Re: AiFoto 3 not playing videos

Post by JHASUSTOR »

Thanks Orion!
You identified the issue. I've been using the universal VLC on my android for so many programs I didn't realize MX Player was needed. Much appreciate the help.

-Best Regards!

Return to “NAS Utilities”