It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:55 am
All times are UTC + 8 hours

Change qBittorrent default save location path?

Got a question about our NAS utilities? The answer lies within.

Change qBittorrent default save location path?

Postby tRc » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:37 am

Hello,

Perhaps someone can help me, please-

I can't seem to successfully change the default save location path on qBittorrent from the Downlods folder. When I change the location, the file moves, but then I can't see it anywhere... Is this not possible or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.
tRc

Re: Change qBittorrent default save location path?

Postby Nazar78 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:38 pm

This app is a docker container and the only mapped volume I believe it's the NAS's /volume1/Download to the container's /download. How did you change? Need more details. If you were to change the download location only from the app, the container needs to have the new download volume path mapped else it'll fill up the container space unnecessarily and you can't see this path from the NAS outside the container.

Search on how to map a new volume for docker. I'm replying via mobile so it's tedious to copy & paste. You can do it via the SSH command line (recommended to learn) or an app called portainer.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - [40TB N300 RAID10 + 5 Bay USB: 8TB RAID5 & 480GB SSD for Apps]
Nazar78

Re: Change qBittorrent default save location path?

Postby tRc » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:13 pm

Nazar78, thank you so much for your help! I was able to do it with your help. Installed portainer and was able to figure it out.
tRc

Return to NAS Utilities