What does App Center error code -154 mean?

Got a question about our NAS utilities? The answer lies within.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

AS6404T user
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

What does App Center error code -154 mean?

Post by AS6404T user »

I am trying to install Nextcloud 16.0.3.r1 on an AS6404T running the latest version of ADM. The installation fails repeatedly with error code -154. What does this mean? Are the App Center error codes documented anywhere?

From a Google search I found that people have encountered error code -154 when trying to install various packages such as X.org, jeedom, docker-ce and QuickFynd. However, nobody appears to have figured out what the problem is. In some cases it was reported that a reinstallation of ADM and all software fixed the problem. Since this is a lot of work, I would rather avoid that.

Grateful for any suggestions.
Patrick

Re: What does App Center error code -154 mean?

Post by Patrick »

In my experience, error -154 happened in this kind of App (Docker Apps, which will pull image from DockerHub while installing), it should be failed to complete image downloading during the App Central installation timeout if network connection is not good.

If you meet the issue, please try to install the App again, docker will keep partial images which already completed in previous installation,
it may be successful to complete the download and installation after 2 or 3 times installation.
AS3204T / AS6102T , ADM 4.0
AS5304T + kodi 18 => 4K 10bits videos, have a try...
AS6404T user

Re: What does App Center error code -154 mean?

Post by AS6404T user »

Patrick wrote:In my experience, error -154 happened in this kind of App (Docker Apps, which will pull image from DockerHub while installing), it should be failed to complete image downloading during the App Central installation timeout if network connection is not good.

If you meet the issue, please try to install the App again, docker will keep partial images which already completed in previous installation, it may be successful to complete the download and installation after 2 or 3 times installation.
Thanks. I tried again today and now the installation worked without errors.

Return to “NAS Utilities”