ADM 4.1 : myHD, MH-kodi(19), other APKG status

father.mande
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

ADM 4.1 : myHD, MH-kodi(19), other APKG status

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

after first test (sorry for the delay I was in travel up to today and not back to my lab, but with a local Asustor (x86_64) to run basic tests).
==== STATUS OF MY APKG with ADM 4.1.x =====
myHD run as well in Asportal and Idesk (asportal replacement) BUT only in systemd mode (jinit in myHD env.)
... myHD with Ubuntu 20.04 L.T.S. engine is OK
... myHD with pre-release of Ubuntu 22.04 L.T.S. also (works in process)
myHD companion applications seem also to run as Well
... MH-kodi 19.4
... MH-chrome last stable 103.0.5060 and associated (Netflix, primevideo, etc. etc.)
... MH- ... firefox, molotov, calibre, works also as expected
... MH-skype (requie an UVC webcam)
etc. (update for missing MH-xxx will be provide later)

Xvnc_server works as well
Domoticz run BUT without kernel module require for some configuration (please wait for a new delivery)
Octoprint ... don't run need update of kernel modules (USB Async)
scriptserver works as well
Jdownloader2 seems to work as well (short test)
droidmote seems to works (more ttest must be done ...

etc.

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
fielding

Re: ADM 4.1 : myHD, MH-kodi(19), other APKG status

Post by fielding »

My NAS is AS5304T, and the ADM version is 4.1. After installing myHD and Kodi, I found that the video playback lag is very serious and there is no sound
father.mande

Re: ADM 4.1 : myHD, MH-kodi(19), other APKG status

Post by father.mande »

Hi,
fielding wrote:My NAS is AS5304T, and the ADM version is 4.1. After installing myHD and Kodi, I found that the video playback lag is very serious and there is no sound
Please post in myHD sub-forum https://forum.asustor.com/viewforum.php?f=227 and provide trace of start myHD : /tmp/start_myHD.log
In this sub-forum you can get some information.

Also use the test sound shell provide to determine the HDMI device used and correct the sound configuration ... Asustor don't use udev, so configuration is manual and not auto-detect. I have limited model but one AS5202T near your ... run as expected.

For the video, verify (in Kodi) that video acceleration is used for this file. and used vainfo to get capabilities of your integrated graphic.

last (without more info) ... be sure that background program don't eat the resources (memory for ex.) using tool like top, for ex. backup, rsync, syncthing, etc.

myHD was tested on AS5002T (so "old" compare to your model, AS202T near your model and AS6602T but always with some memory (4 Gb min)

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T

Return to “ADM general”