Stopping system notification of volume space

dandymanz
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Stopping system notification of volume space

Post by dandymanz »

I'm trying to turn off the system notification message that appears in log when storage space is higher than 95% of volume.
It seems the message keep repeating itself every few seconds, so it's flooding the log file. But i can't seem to find where i can turn off this sort of notifications, or even change the 95%.
Can anyone advise me where it is in the menu? Thank you.
orion

Re: Stopping system notification of volume space

Post by orion »

You can try to disable it: ADM web -> System Information -> Settings.
dandymanz

Post by dandymanz »

orion wrote:You can try to disable it: ADM web -> System Information -> Settings.
Hi Orion, under ADM Web, System information, i can only see "About this NAS", Network, Log, Online Users and Dr. Asustor.
In the "Log" tab itself, it doesn't give me the option to disabled quota warning. I'm wondering if it is somewhere else?
orion

Post by orion »

Oops, I'm sorry to provide the wrong info. The settings should be ADM web -> Settings -> Notification -> Receive and Push Notification. There are 4 levels (information, warning, error, critical) that you can enable or disable them independently. That's for email alerts and phone / PC alerts.

And there are the same things for syslog (ADM web -> System Information -> Log -> Syslog).

If you are talking about system log within ADM itself (ADM web -> System Information -> Log), I can not find the setting neither.

Return to “ADM general”