Recursive Web folders

snapshot
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Recursive Web folders

Post by snapshot »

About two years ago I reported the following but got no response:

Something strange has happened to the Web folder on my AS5104. When browsed to via a PC, in addition to the usual files it contains a folder called Web which also contains all the files of the top-level folder including a folder called Web which also contains all the files of the level above including a folder called Web which..... And so on apparently ad infinitum. If I use ADM File Explorer via the GUI everything looks normal.

I now have the same problem with my AS5304T (G3_3.5.2.RAG2) and would dearly like to stop it happening. It is not a Windows problem as I can see the same from an Android tablet so it is something to do with how ADM presents the data. It worked initially on both NAS but I can't say when it stopped. The only extra app running is Ironwolf Health. Has no-one else seen this?
Nazar78

Re: Recursive Web folders

Post by Nazar78 »

Which protocol did you tried to access the Web folder on both PC and Android? I remember seeing similar issues but only when using WebDav but this is a client bug which loops infinitely with paths ending with #.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response

Return to “ADM general”