Access with and without a domain

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

BL007
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Access with and without a domain

Post by BL007 »

Hello,

I've an Asustor - I think- As6302T since a few years. I have a Windows 2012R2-Domaine-Server an on this net workstations without domaine access. I could access and connect as a network drive in the domaine stations and in the stations without domane.
Then the server chrashed. We must new installation. Since then I can access from the stations without domaine an not with domaine. I did reset the Asustor completely. Then I set up the disk again, created users and was able to access it without a domaine. from the stations with domain no. So I read and entered the domain under AD/LDAP and created the domain users. Now I can connect the hard drive as a network drive from the Domaine stations.
But no longer from the stations without a domain.

What can I do, that this works like before that I can use the Asustor from the dmonaie-stations AND from the not domaine stations?
Nazar78

Re: Access with and without a domain

Post by Nazar78 »

I've no issue accessing the NAS with (mydomain.com) or without domain (local). Tested in both Win10/11/Ubuntu and Win2022 as the AD. What is the error? Perhaps some screenshots might help including your settings. Upload them in any free hosting service then paste the link here.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response

Return to “ADM general”