Reverse proxy never finishes

wingstyle
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Reverse proxy never finishes

Post by wingstyle »

I have been trying to created a reverse proxy for PhotoPrism. I have done this before so I am pretty sure I am doing it correctly. However; when I click finish I get the applying screen and it never finishes. I have left it for over an hour and it still doesn't finish. Anybody ever had this happen to them? If you did, what did you do to resolve it?
Nazar78

Re: Reverse proxy never finishes

Post by Nazar78 »

Just tested with the latest firmware, no such issue. However I'm not using the ones provided by Asustor as it's limited.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
wingstyle

Post by wingstyle »

Thanks Nazar78

I am using the laatest fw
wingstyle

Post by wingstyle »

Well Asustor support (Tommy) is 2 for 2. Second time he has helped me with an issue. I hope they keep Tommy:-). This is what he recommended and it worked.

Sorry that this is the bug in ADM 4.1, and our R&D engineers had fixed the bug (compatible issue in next cloud default reverse proxy; new version of ADM will fix it).
However, if you need to create the reverse proxy for PhotoPrism, please temporarily remove "Next Cloud" APP in APP Central.

After doing so, reverse porxy settings will allow you to add new reverse proxy links for other apps.

Return to “ADM general”