ADM Login Screen doesn't show

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

bgates1258
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

ADM Login Screen doesn't show

Post by bgates1258 »

When I start ADM it opens firefox browser but the window stays white. The login screen never shows. I can login using the aimaster app but not from my windows desktop or from the NAS.
orion

Re: ADM Login Screen doesn't show

Post by orion »

Did you assign the correct port number in URL?
bgates1258

Post by bgates1258 »

yes the port number was correct. I did change the port number in the settings and I have been able to login since changing that port. It just stopped working last week.
orion

Post by orion »

It's possible that something wrong within your PC network settings (firewalls, antivirus...). You should change to the other PC to have another trial. Or use Wireshark to monitor network packets...
bgates1258

Post by bgates1258 »

Thank for the suggestion. I tried disabling the firewall and that didn't work. I don't think it's a network issue because I can't login from the NAS either and that shouldn't be using the network.
orion

Post by orion »

You can ping NAS IP address on your PC, then check if NAS MAC address is correct (command: arp -a). Or you should send a support ticket to asustor to check it.
bgates1258

Post by bgates1258 »

Ping and MAC address are correct. I have already opened a support ticket, They are slow to respond.

Return to “ADM general”