LetsEncrypt

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Nazar78
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: LetsEncrypt

Post by Nazar78 »

EDIT: I figured out that the address ip has not changed error is because my ip has not changed, so it is working correctly. I still don't know why your suggestion results in only the one line ip not change error and the Freedns.afraid suggestion has a lot of information before the error. Can you answer this? Also, do you know if I have to do anything to keep my freedns.afraid subdomain active, or does it stay active as long as it is being used and the host domain doesn't expire? I can't find anywhere that tells me this.
I just noticed your edit. My suggestion resulted in only the one line IP not changed error is because probably you're using wget which chuck out some basic details about the connection where else my suggestion uses curl. No difference actually it's just the leading output, of course you can also make curl show lots of details but unnecessary.

You will also have to re-login to freedns.afraid.org once in 3 months to ensure your account stays active. Don't worry they'll auto remind you via email.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
wingstyle

Re: LetsEncrypt

Post by wingstyle »

Thanks much Nazar78.

My ISP says they have DHCP, but my ip has never changed in several years. I will however add to my cron just in case they change.

Return to “ADM general”