Distributor/Reseller in PH

Interested in our products? Please post any inquiries here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

rhizom3
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Distributor/Reseller in PH

Post by rhizom3 »

Hi, Asustor.
I'm a great fan or your product line ups. Initially, I was scouting the Synology stuffs since 2011 until you came in to the picture. By looking at value for money and performance, I think your product stands out the rest.

I'm from the Philippines and our local reseller only sells Asustor 6 series. This is for home and personal use targeting either 202TE or 302T models. According to this reseller, they no longer sell these models even by order basis.

As much as I would like to acquire the 6 series, the price is holding me back. Again, this is for personal use specifically for media (HDMI) and surveillance purposes and not for business. I checked your "Where I can buy Asustor products?" portal and I'm no longer seeing "Philippines" in the list. It was there months ago and it's not there anymore. Is there any reason why it was pulled out?

I really want to have this NAS in our home. Can you help me find a reseller that sells 2 and 3 series in my country? If none, can you refer me to online stores that ships to Philippines? Newegg and other known online retailers don't seem to ship directly in my country.

Thank you and more power!
rhizom3

Re: Distributor/Reseller in PH

Post by rhizom3 »

It's been almost two days without any response from Asustor. Any updates guys?
Allen@AST

Post by Allen@AST »

Hi rhizom3,

Sorry for the delayed response. Here is a distributor in the Philippines for our products:

http://www.verdurexchange.com/index.php ... &Itemid=33

Thanks for your interest in our products!

Allen
rhizom3

Post by rhizom3 »

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I tried their contact numbers but they're seem to be not valid anymore. Do you have another reseller that you can recommend?

Return to “Presales”