Can’t setup new nas

Interested in our products? Please post any inquiries here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Dell
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Can’t setup new nas

Post by Dell »

Just deleted 192.168.70.230 from router factory reset router but is comes up with the same ip and DHCP is disabled
Old man but still learning
Dell

Post by Dell »

SORTED
thanks for your help I removed 192.168.70.230 from router factory reset router with everything disconnected now I have different IP address and I am up and running.
Many thanks Dell

When I unplugged it to put it in it’s location it reverted back to 192.168.70.230 had to do it all again.
orion

Post by orion »

Dell wrote: When I unplugged it to put it in it’s location it reverted back to 192.168.70.230 had to do it all again.
It sounds like you did not find the root cause. You should find a device that is running DHCP server (provided 192.168.70.xxx). Or you'll need to do it again and again when NAS reboot.
The device can be other NAS, gateway... It can be a wireless device if connected to your AP gateway.

By the way, you can set a static IP address in NAS. That's another way to get rid of it.
Dell

Post by Dell »

Hi orion
I found out the problem I have a second router With vpn on it, and it was that what was the problem but I can’t understand why as it was hard wired to the main BT router and the nas was hard wired to main router so now I have removed it everything is fine.
Thanks for your help Dell

Return to “Presales”