Library setup

Jellyfin is the Free Software Media System that puts you in control of managing and streaming your media. There are no strings attached, no premium licenses or features, and no hidden agendas.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

nathan646
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Library setup

Post by nathan646 »

I feel dumb.. but I no matter what I try, I can't point a library folder to one of my shares. I have shares called; /movies, /music, /tv, etc. When I go to add a folder to a library none of my shares are listed. Do I have to dump all my files into /media share?? :? :shock:
Patrick

Re: Library setup

Post by Patrick »

nathan646 wrote:I feel dumb.. but I no matter what I try, I can't point a library folder to one of my shares. I have shares called; /movies, /music, /tv, etc. When I go to add a folder to a library none of my shares are listed. Do I have to dump all my files into /media share?? :? :shock:
Hi,
Since this is a docker app, which the file system is different with the host (NAS ADM).
We need to bind some folders in container (docker) to shared folders of NAS.
It may bind all shared folders of NAS to be accessed in container, so please help to move files to the followings shared folders which
are bound to Jellyfin container.

{Shared folder in NAS : folders in Jellyfin UI}
/volume1/Video : /Videos
/volume1/Media : /media
/volume1/Music : /Music

Ex: You can find files and subfolders which located in /volume1/Video under /Videos folder of Jellyfin.

Sorry for late response, since I don't know there is an sub forum for Jellyfin.

Best regards,
Merry X'mas and Happy New Year ! 8-)
AS3204T / AS6102T , ADM 4.0
AS5304T + kodi 18 => 4K 10bits videos, have a try...

Return to “Jellyfin”