Asustor Supported apps are NOT updated

Got a feature request? Great! Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

sys
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Asustor Supported apps are NOT updated

Post by sys »

Php 7 is available in app central. I can see it now!
Admiral_Krank

Post by Admiral_Krank »

I would really prefer to stay with Asustor, but I don't really see the maintenance of items I care about in a media NAS, as above. I'm finding it disappointing that the hardware potential is not meant with software. Without software, my NAS is just a brick of wires and circuits.

Edit: Radarr is probably the most important app for me.
dbkelly

Post by dbkelly »

I just want the OS and firmware kept up to date, I bought a NAS not a media toy, and it works perfectly for me without any apps, I uninstalled everything.
AS5202T Numbuster2
Mr. Floppy

Post by Mr. Floppy »

Please update LMS. You are using SSODS which use Perl-Version: 5.10.0. That sold. And in additional that perl doesn't include IO::Socket::SSL. So many plugins doesn't work.

The best way to use LMS is:
1. Update your perl version which is available over your App Central. This version doesn't include a lot of CPAN modules that LMS needed
2. Create an seperate LMS app to install over APP Cntral like pinkdot have made it for Synology. (https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsupd ... es/DSM6.x/)
Paulke

Post by Paulke »

Please FULLY update Asustor, with special details to Web browser(1.0.0.r5) and Firefox(70.0.1.r6).
Netflix is not working correctly with latest updates in Firefox, even not able to start in Chrome.
Youtube is not able to playback 4k video with firefox.

Am I the only person who is having these troubles/problems?
Owner of Asustor AS6302t.
Mr. Floppy

Post by Mr. Floppy »

I use the NAS only for data and for LMS (Squeezebox Server) all other things like netflix is made by NVIDIA TV Shield. Which is for me the best client (silent, small and very powerfull)

Return to “Feature Requests”