Update apps on store (Mono in particular)

Got a feature request? Great! Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

theogermal
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Update apps on store (Mono in particular)

Post by theogermal »

itdaboyz wrote:Ok, I found the issue and a solution to this.

Go to /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/mono/bin and edit the file cert-sync.

Replace :

Code: Select all

exec /usr/local/AppCentral/bin/mono $MONO_OPTIONS /usr/local/AppCentral/lib/mono/4.5/cert-sync.exe "$@"
With :

exec /usr/local/AppCentral/mono/bin/mono $MONO_OPTIONS /usr/local/AppCentral/mono/lib/mono/4.5/cert-sync.exe "$@"
Save the file.

SSH and run the following command:

sudo /usr/local/AppCentral/mono/bin/cert-sync /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
You now have new certificates and Jackett should have no issue after a reboot.
Could you help me out with this, been trying to find the solution to this issue all morning. I have no idea how to access volume1, is there a special program i need for this?

thanks in advanced
dhstsw

Post by dhstsw »

I was talking too early.

Today Jackett reports that:

The mono certificate store is not initialized.
Please run the following command as root:
cert-sync /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

If you don't have root access or you're running MacOS, please run the following command as the jackett user (admin):
cert-sync --user /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
Now what, we have to put that as a cronjob every day?
AS-304T
If you own a series 2/3/6 Asustor it's very likely you won't get XBMC 13.x/Kodi.
But easily you'll end buying a kitchen from UK.
dhstsw

Post by dhstsw »

Anyway, running /usr/local/AppCentral/mono/bin/cert-sync /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt doesn't fix the problem.

Certs are synced but Jakett keeps complaining with the same error until you restart it.

Also, certs syncing is being lost at every reboot of the nas.
AS-304T
If you own a series 2/3/6 Asustor it's very likely you won't get XBMC 13.x/Kodi.
itdaboyz

Post by itdaboyz »

theogermal wrote: Could you help me out with this, been trying to find the solution to this issue all morning. I have no idea how to access volume1, is there a special program i need for this?

thanks in advanced
You have to use a FTP software and login as root to see that directory.
dhstsw wrote:Anyway, running /usr/local/AppCentral/mono/bin/cert-sync /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt doesn't fix the problem.

Certs are synced but Jakett keeps complaining with the same error until you restart it.

I tried and I confirm this. If I reboot my NAS, the certificates seem to be lost.
Running again the command works and you have to stop and start Jackett after in App Central.

Of course, the best would be a proper release from Asustor...
theogermal

Post by theogermal »

itdaboyz wrote:
theogermal wrote: Could you help me out with this, been trying to find the solution to this issue all morning. I have no idea how to access volume1, is there a special program i need for this?

thanks in advanced
You have to use a FTP software and login as root to see that directory.
dhstsw wrote:Anyway, running /usr/local/AppCentral/mono/bin/cert-sync /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt doesn't fix the problem.

I tried and I confirm this. If I reboot my NAS, the certificates seem to be lost.
Running again the command works and you have to stop and start Jackett after in App Central.

Of course, the best would be a proper release from Asustor...

Ok great, thanks for the help, next issue is that I don't know what the password for root is, the asustor knowledge base says that it should be the same as the admin password, which i have tried and doesn't work
dhstsw

Post by dhstsw »

Posted a link in the relevant subforum.

viewtopic.php?f=138&t=9748
AS-304T
itdaboyz

Post by itdaboyz »

theogermal wrote:Ok great, thanks for the help, next issue is that I don't know what the password for root is, the asustor knowledge base says that it should be the same as the admin password, which i have tried and doesn't work
It is the same password for admin and root. You have to login through sftp protocol and activate it in the services of your NAS I believe.
theogermal

Post by theogermal »

itdaboyz wrote:
theogermal wrote:Ok great, thanks for the help, next issue is that I don't know what the password for root is, the asustor knowledge base says that it should be the same as the admin password, which i have tried and doesn't work
It is the same password for admin and root. You have to login through sftp protocol and activate it in the services of your NAS I believe.
ok got in, but nothing is working for me. It keeps saying "no such file or directory"

what am I doing wrong?
dhstsw

Post by dhstsw »

Don't even lose time on it, anyway it's bugged and not working as it should.
AS-304T
frontclip

Post by frontclip »

Thanks for this It worked. Jackett stopped working and this was obviously why. No more asustor, thats for sure. I hate the way software is handled.

Return to “Feature Requests”