Enhanced one touch backup

Got a feature request? Great! Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

haynsie
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Enhanced one touch backup

Post by haynsie »

Greetings.

I can see in this thread there are lots of requests for enhancing OTB, some of them going back a few years. Some of them seem quite simple, some are probably more complicated!

At the simple end of things, could i add my voice to the request for allowing multiple folders to be backed up from the NAS to a USB device in one go? Currently, only one folder can be selected...which is a bit of a pain...and I would imagine most (not all) of us are backing up the entire NAS, rather than individual folders.

Love the products and the features - please keep them coming.

Dave.
acro449

Re: Enhanced one touch backup

Post by acro449 »

Hi,

I think the One Touch Backup option is very interresting but too light.
A good enhancement can be to allow OTB to launch an external backup job that is more complete.

Laurent.
orion

Post by orion »

acro449 wrote:Hi,

I think the One Touch Backup option is very interresting but too light.
A good enhancement can be to allow OTB to launch an external backup job that is more complete.

Laurent.
What do you mean about "too light"? And what's OTB?
ugyes

Post by ugyes »

+1 vote for better O(ne) T(ouch) B(ackup) operation. E.g. selection of several directories. Especially for NAS to USB direction.
ajizle

Post by ajizle »

Has anyone even been able to make One Touch Backup or the External Backup feature work? I have tried syncing my 14TB NAS to a 14TB external HDD, but it just fills up on re-sync and aborts. I can't get it to work beyond the first backup...
chris.e

Post by chris.e »

ugyes wrote:+1 vote for better O(ne) T(ouch) B(ackup) operation. E.g. selection of several directories. Especially for NAS to USB direction.
+2

Return to “Feature Requests”