To brick all devices located in russia

Got a feature request? Great! Post your ideas here!
Oleksandr
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

To brick all devices located in russia

Post by Oleksandr »

Hello all.
As you know russia without any reasons attacked Ukraine. And definitely many Asustor devices use to support the genocide and terrorism.
So it would be a great idea to brick all those devices to stop russian fascists.
father.mande

Re: To brick all devices located in russia

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Even if I can understand ... if your target is government, administration, army, Putin's friends ... but you can't consider each Russian person as responsible of the government choice. It's clearly not to the Asustor users to do this kind of things (and lot have no idea of how it's possible to do your proposal).

You can by your personal choice to do what you want and perhaps just start by don't use anymore tools coming from Russia but don't think that all want to follow you.
And perhaps share proof that Asustor system was use in this war, so people can choice and try to identify the real news vs. fake ones.

For me the first thing to do is to help as it's possible Ukrainian people.
it's terrific and made me angry ... for me who leave in Europe, and responsibility of Putin clan is total.

but just don't forgot that (for ALL) : violence is the last resort of incompetence
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
Oleksandr

Post by Oleksandr »

father.mande, unfortunately you are not right. I used to work with many "people" from russia and belarus. They all support the invasion, so they responsible of their government choice. Basically they created him.
Nevermind, I am not Asustor user any more - I lost my AS6404T during russian attack on the city.
Salvor Hardin was right.
ilike2burnthing

Post by ilike2burnthing »

The thousands of Russians who have been arrested protesting the war is pretty clear evidence against your assertion that all Russians support the war.

Return to “Feature Requests”